Application Requirements for Greenland HS Senior
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE FINANCIAL INFORMATION
NOTE: This application is also available through the Guidance Department at Portsmouth High School
1) Local Scholarship Application to include details of employment, volunteer and extracurricular history with number of years of participation for each activity listed.
2) Academic Transcript.
3) Personal Essay by candidate (no more than 2 pages) to include:
- a) School(s) to which you have been accepted, and the one you plan to attend and why.
- b) A description of your career plans and ambitions.
- c) Description of a life or educational experience that influenced your decisions about your future goals.
- d) Highlights your volunteer and community service experience.
4) Recommendation(s) (not to exceed 2) from an adult (teacher, coach, employer etc.) who knows you well and can speak to your character.
All information concerning candidates will be held confidential by the committee.
DEADLINE: April 1
MAIL TO: Greenland Women’s Club Scholarship, PO Box 151, Greenland, NH 03840
ATTACHMENTS: Local Scholarship Application, Academic Transcript, Personal Essay and Recommendation(s).